Key Strategies on How to Update Your Website for 2022
1. Ensure navigation, footer, coupon codes, disclaimers, plug-ins, images are all up to date and working
2. Check your analytics from the last quarter, if possible compared with the previous year. It’s important to know how many people are visiting, what pages they visited and any actions they’ve taken.
3. Spend some time setting up A/B testing to inform on how effective your site is or could be. There are plenty of free tools that just need time and planning to set up and test.
4. Conduct a survey to find out what your audience likes and dislikes about your website as well as what they expect and would like to see.
5. Keep up to date with trends and what the competition is doing as you don’t want to be left behind.
6. Ensure your website, social and paid campaigns are using the right keywords, phrases and terms. If you update one don’t forget to update all.
7. Aim to monthly update the website with new content, refresh banner images, check shop stock, and add relevant news to keep it fresh or tweak the copy to reflect the season/time of the year.
Let me know if you have any questions or need help building a website